DJ Khaled is a popular American record producer, DJ, and media personality. He was born on November 26, 1975, in New Orleans, Louisiana, and his birth name is Khaled Mohamed Khaled.
Khaled started his career in the music industry as a DJ and radio host in Miami, Florida. He gained popularity in the mid-2000s as a producer, working with artists such as Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross. He has since produced numerous hit songs and albums for a variety of artists in the hip-hop and R&B genres. He is also a bestselling author, having written a book titled “The Keys” in 2016.
|Full Name||Khaled Mohamed Khaled|
|Profession||DJ, songwriter, and record producer|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1975|
|Place of Birth||New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Body Measurements||Not available|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Tattoos||More than 10|
|Shoe Size||Not available|
|Build||large and heavyset build|
Family and Relationships
|Marital Status||Nicole Tuck (Spouse)|
DJ Khaled is married to Nicole Tuck, who is also his longtime partner and the mother of his two children, a son named Asahd and a daughter named Aalam. The couple has been together for over a decade and got engaged in 2016. They tied the knot in a private ceremony in 2019, and Khaled often shares photos and videos of his family on social media.
Born to Palestinian immigrant parents on November 26, 1975, in New Orleans, Louisiana, DJ Khaled spent his early childhood there before his family moved to Orlando, Florida, when he was 13. During his teenage years, he discovered his passion for music and started DJing at local parties and events. He also worked at a record store, where he gained valuable insights about the music industry and began networking with local artists and producers.
After completing high school, Khaled briefly attended college but eventually dropped out to pursue a full-time career in music. He started working as a radio host and DJ in Miami, Florida, where he caught the attention of several influential producers in the hip-hop industry. This paved the way for his first production credits and marked the beginning of his highly successful career as a producer and DJ.
|Occupation||Musician, record producer, and DJ|
|Years Active||1998- Present|
|Genre||Southern Rap, Rap, East Coast Rap, Contemporary R&B, Club/Dance, Pop-Rap, Contemporary Rap|
|Founded||We the Best Music Group|
|Subscribers||Over 10 Million|
DJ Khaled’s career began in the late 1990s when he worked as a DJ for a Miami-based radio station. He soon began hosting his own radio show, which gained a significant following in the area.
In 2006, Khaled released his debut album, “Listennn… the Album,” which featured collaborations with several prominent hip-hop artists, including Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, and Fat Joe. The album was a commercial success, reaching number 12 on the Billboard 200 chart.
Since then, DJ Khaled has released several more albums, including “We the Best,” “Victory,” “Kiss the Ring,” and “Father of Asahd,” all of which have featured collaborations with some of the biggest names in hip-hop.
In addition to his music career, Khaled has also become a social media personality, known for his motivational posts and catchphrases such as “Another one” and “Major key.” He has also made several high-profile appearances in movies and TV shows, including “Spider-Man: Homecoming” and “The Four: Battle for Stardom.”
Overall, DJ Khaled’s career has been marked by his ability to collaborate with some of the biggest names in the music industry and his talent for producing chart-topping hits. He has won several awards for his work, including multiple BET Awards and MTV Video Music Awards.
Net worth and Income
|Net Worth||$75 million|
|Source of Income||Touring, merchandise sales, endorsements, and brand partnerships.|
As of 2022, DJ Khaled’s net worth is estimated to be around $75 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. He has earned his wealth through his successful career as a musician, record producer, and DJ, as well as through touring, merchandise sales, endorsements, and brand partnerships. DJ Khaled has also invested in various business ventures, including a line of headphones and a restaurant chain.
His exact income is not publicly known, but he has consistently been one of the highest-paid celebrities in the music industry. In 2021, Forbes estimated DJ Khaled’s annual income to be $29.5 million, making him one of the highest-paid musicians in the world. Overall, DJ Khaled’s net worth and income continue to grow, reflecting his success and influence in the music industry.
Interesting facts and Trivia
- DJ Khaled was born to Palestinian parents who immigrated to the United States. He spent his early years in New Orleans before moving to Orlando, Florida, at the age of 13.
- He got his start in the music industry by working at a local record store in Orlando, where he learned about the music industry and began networking with local artists and producers.
- DJ Khaled is known for his catchphrases, including “another one” and “we the best.” He often uses these phrases in his music and on social media.
- He has collaborated with many popular artists, including Drake, Justin Bieber, Beyonce, and Rihanna.
- DJ Khaled is a prolific Snapchatter and was one of the first celebrities to use the platform to connect with his fans. He often shares behind-the-scenes footage of his life and music career on Snapchat.
- He is a big fan of sneakers and has a vast collection of shoes. He often shows off his sneakers on social media.
- In addition to his music career, DJ Khaled has appeared in several movies and TV shows, including “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” and “Bad Boys for Life.”
- He has won several awards throughout his career, including BET Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, and American Music Awards.
- DJ Khaled is a philanthropist and has donated money to several charitable organizations, including the Shawn Carter Foundation, the Ludacris Foundation, and the Robin Hood Foundation.
- He is married to Nicole Tuck, and the couple has two children together.
- What does DJ Khaled do?
DJ Khaled is a musician, record producer, and DJ. He is primarily known for his work as a producer, where he has worked with many popular artists in the hip-hop and pop music genres. In addition to his work as a producer, DJ Khaled is also known for his career as a DJ. He has performed at many popular events and clubs, and he has released several mixtapes and albums as a DJ. DJ Khaled is also an entrepreneur and has invested in various business ventures, including a line of headphones and a restaurant chain. He is active on social media and is known for his motivational messages and catchphrases
- Where is DJ Khaled from?
DJ Khaled was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. However, he spent most of his childhood and teenage years in Orlando, Florida, where his family moved when he was 13 years old. DJ Khaled's parents were Palestinian immigrants to the United States.
- What is the nationality of DJ Khaled?
DJ Khaled is an American of Palestinian descent. His parents were Palestinian immigrants who came to the United States before he was born.