Megan Thee Stallion, whose real name is Megan Jovon Ruth Pete, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. She was born on February 15, 1995, in Houston, Texas, United States. Megan began writing her own raps at a young age and started performing in local shows in her hometown while studying health administration at Texas Southern University.
In 2018, Megan gained attention for her freestyle raps that she posted on social media, which led to her signing with 300 Entertainment. Her first mixtape, “Tina Snow,” was released in 2018, followed by her second mixtape, “Fever,” in 2019. Her debut studio album, “Good News,” was released in 2020 and debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200 chart. Megan is also known for her philanthropy work and has advocated for racial justice and gender equality.
|Full Name||Megan Jovon Ruth Pete|
|Profession||Rapper, singer, and songwriter|
|Date of Birth||15th February 1995|
|Place of Birth||San Antonio, Texas, United States of America|
|Body Measurements||Not available|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||Not available|
|Build||Athletic and Curvy|
Family and Relationships
|Father||Not Known ( died when she was 15)|
|Mother||Holly Aleece Thomas|
Before they even started dating, Megan Thee Stallion and Pardison “Pardi” Fontaine were collaborating on successful tunes. The two met while collaborating on Megan’s Grammy-winning single “Savage” remix, which also features Beyoncé and won the singer two of her three awards. As per several reports they have been together since 2020.
Megan Thee Stallion was born on February 15, 1995, in San Antonio, Texas, and grew up in Houston with her mom, who was a rapper too. She was into music from a young age and started writing and performing her own raps when she was a teenager. She went to Pearland High School and then Prairie View A&M University to study health administration but later quit to focus on her music career.
Megan was inspired by different artists such as Pimp C, Biggie Smalls, and Lil’ Kim while growing up. She liked how they were confident and commanded attention through their music. Megan also gives credit to her mother for being a significant influence and supporting her decision to pursue music professionally.
|Occupation||Rapper, singer, and songwriter|
|Channel Name||Megan Thee Stallion|
Megan Thee Stallion is a famous rapper, singer, and songwriter. She started her music career by posting rap videos on Instagram and YouTube. She released her first mixtape in 2016, followed by another mixtape in 2017. These early projects helped her become a rising star in hip-hop.
Megan gained more attention in 2018 with the release of her EP “Tina Snow,” featuring the hit single “Big Ole Freak.” She then released another successful EP, “Fever,” in 2019, which included popular tracks like “Realer” and “Hot Girl Summer.”
In 2020, Megan released her debut studio album “Good News,” which had collaborations with high-profile artists like Beyoncé, SZA, and DaBaby. The album featured hit songs such as “Body” and “Cry Baby” featuring DaBaby.
Aside from her music career, Megan has appeared in movies and TV shows. She was also the musical guest on “Saturday Night Live” in 2020. Megan is known for her advocacy work promoting body positivity and empowering women.
Net worth and Income
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Source of Income||Albums, concerts, Endorsements and sponsorships and social media|
Megan Thee Stallion is a highly successful and popular American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Her income varies year to year, but according to Forbes, her estimated net worth as of 2022 is around $8 million. This income comes from various sources, including music sales, concert tours, endorsements, and social media.
Interesting facts and Trivia
- Megan Thee Stallion is a rapper and songwriter from Houston, Texas.
- She started writing and performing her own rap songs at age 16, and is currently studying Health Administration at Texas Southern University.
- She became famous in 2019 with her hit song “Hot Girl Summer” featuring Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla Sign, and her catchphrase “Hot Girl Summer” has become popular worldwide.
- Megan Thee Stallion loves horses and often features them in her music videos and social media posts.
- She’s also a big fan of anime, especially Sailor Moon, and incorporates anime themes and references into her music and style.
- She promotes body positivity and encourages women to love themselves.
- She has won many awards, including BET Hip Hop Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, and NAACP Image Awards.
- Megan Thee Stallion is also involved in philanthropic work and has donated to various charities, including the Breonna Taylor Foundation and the Houston Food Bank.
- How tall is Megan Thee Stallion?
Megan Thee Stallion's height is 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm).
- What led to Megan Thee Stallion's rise in popularity?
Megan first gained notice by sharing videos of her freestyle rap performances in cyphers with other rappers online. Her earliest cypher from 2016 has now received more than one million views on YouTube.
- How old is Megan Thee Stallion?
Megan Thee Stallion was born on February 15, 1995, which makes her 28 years old.
- How much does Megan Thee Stallion weigh?
The rapper Megan Thee Stallion weighs about 76 kilograms.