Bharti Singh is one of the most popular and successful comedians in India.
For over a decade, she is known for her witty jokes, hilarious expressions, and versatile roles in various comedy shows and films. She has won several awards and accolades for her work and has also participated in reality shows like Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Nach Baliye, and Khatron Ke Khiladi. She is married to writer and actor Haarsh Limbachiyaa, and they often collaborate on various projects.
She is also a talented actress, host, and writer who has worked in various genres of entertainment.
|Full Name||Bharti Singh|
|Profession||Comedian, actress, television presenter|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1984|
|Place of Birth||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Height||5 ft 3 in or 160 cm|
|Weight||85 kg (187 lbs)|
|Body measurements||40-38-42 inches|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Tattoos on body||None|
|Shoe size||7 (US)|
Past & Current Relationships:
|Siblings||Pinky Singh (Sister), Dhiraj Singh (Brother)|
|Children||Baby boy Laksh Singh Limbaachiya (Golla)|
|Husband||Haarsh Limbachiyaa (Writer)|
Bharti Singh met Haarsh Limbachiyaa when he was working as a writer for Comedy Circus, a show where she was a contestant. They became friends and eventually fell in love. They got engaged in 2016 and tied the knot in 2017 in a lavish ceremony in Goa. They have been open about their relationship and often share their pictures and videos on social media. They also have a YouTube channel called Bharti TV, where they post funny and candid moments from their life.
Bharti Singh has also maintained a good rapport with her co-stars and colleagues from the comedy industry. She has worked with Kapil Sharma, Krushna Abhishek, Sudesh Lehri, Kiku Sharda, and many others. She considers them as her family and often praises them for their support and guidance.
Early Life & Education:
Bharti Singh was born in Amritsar, Punjab on July 3rd 1984. She was from a middle-class family and had a tough childhood since her dad passed away while she was young. Her mom had to care for her and her two siblings on her own. She has loved sports and academics since school, and even won medals in archery and pistol shooting at the national level. She also has a post-grad degree in history from Punjab Technical University.
Bharti Singh started her career as a stand-up comedian in 2008 when she participated in The Great Indian Laughter Challenge, a comedy reality show. She impressed the judges and the audience with her talent and became the second runner-up of the show. Since then, she has never looked back and has appeared in many comedy shows like Comedy Circus, Comedy Nights Bachao, The Kapil Sharma Show, Gangs of Filmistan, and Funhit Mein Jaari. She has also acted in films like Khiladi 786, Rangan Style, Sanam Re, and Guest iin London.
|Occupation||Actress, Comedian, TV host|
|Upcoming Projects||Favvara Chowk|
Bharti Singh started her career as a stand-up comedian in 2008 when she participated in the reality show The Great Indian Laughter Challenge Season 4. She impressed the judges and the viewers with her comic timing and unique style of comedy. She was the second runner-up of the show and won many fans. Since then, she has appeared in many comedy shows such as Comedy Circus, Comedy Nights Bachao, The Kapil Sharma Show, Gangs of Filmistan, and Funhit Mein Jaari.
Bharti Singh has also acted in several movies and TV shows such as Khiladi 786, Rangan Style, Jatt & Juliet 2, Sanam Re, Judwaa 2, Akbar Birbal, F.I.R., Adaalat, and Khatra Khatra Khatra. She has also hosted many award shows and events such as India’s Got Talent, Dance Deewane, Nach Baliye 8, and India’s Best Dancer. She has also written scripts for some of her comedy shows.
Bharti Singh is married to Harsh Limbachiyaa, who is also a comedian and writer. They tied the knot on December 3, 2017, in Goa. They have collaborated on many projects and have also participated in reality shows such as Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 9 and Nach Baliye 8 as a couple.
|Current Net Worth||Approximately 30 crores to 50 crores|
|Fees||Rs 5 to 6 lakhs per episode of The Kapil Sharma Show|
|Other Sources of Income||Comedy shows, TV Hosting shows and performing in them, endorsements|
Bharti Singh is one of the highest-paid comedians in India. She charges around Rs. 5-6 lakh per episode for her comedy shows. She also earns from her endorsements, live shows, events, and YouTube channel. Her net worth is estimated to be around Rs. 30-50 crore as of 2023. She owns a luxurious bungalow in Mumbai and several cars.
Bharti Singh is a shining example of how diligent work and dedication pay off. She’s got a huge fanbase that loves her for her comedy and down-to-earth attitude. Her success inspires all those aspiring comedians and entertainers out there, showing that anything is possible if you put your heart and soul into it.
Interesting facts and Trivia
- Bharti Singh hails from a small town called Amritsar in Punjab.
- She is very superstitious about number 3 and considers it as her lucky number.
- Bharti Singh has also received gold medals in Archery and Pistol Shooting.
- She is a dog lover.
- She started her career as a contestant on the comedy reality show “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge”.
- She has won several awards for her performances, including the Best Actress in a Comedy Role at the Indian Television Academy Awards in 2012.
- Bharti Singh is known for her distinctive laughter, which has become her trademark.
- She has hosted several television shows, including “Comedy Nights Bachao”, “Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe”, and “India’s Got Talent”.
- Bharti Singh was a part of the popular dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa” in 2012.
- In 2017, she got married to writer Harsh Limbachiyaa in a grand ceremony in Goa.
- Bharti Singh has also acted in several films, including “Khiladi 786” and “Sanam Re”.
- She is an animal lover and often posts pictures with her pets on social media.
- Bharti Singh is known for her philanthropic work and has been associated with several charitable organizations.
- In November 2020, Bharti Singh and her husband Harsh Limbachiyaa were arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in connection with alleged possession and consumption of cannabis.