Jacob Day is an American TikTok star and social media influencer who was born on February 22, 2002, in Chicago, Illinois, USA. He is best known for his lip-syncing and comedic videos on TikTok, where he has amassed over 6 million followers. Jacob Day is also the co-founder of The Breezy Boys, a group of TikTok stars. He joined the Hype House in 2022.
|Full Name||Jacob Day|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 2002|
|Current Age||21 years (as of 2023)|
|Place of Birth||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||37-30-35 inches|
|Tattoos on Body|
Past & Current Relationships:
Jacob Day’s relationship status as of 2023 is single. While he has had a few relationships in the past, he prefers to keep his personal life private and does not share details about his dating life with the media. There are no rumors or reports of him being in a current relationship. It is unclear who Jacob Day has dated in the past, as he tries to keep his love life private.
However it was rumored that he is dating Tabitha Swatosh, a former member of the Hype House and a TikTok star.
She was linked to Jacob Day, but Day later posted a video stating that they are just friends and not dating.
Early Life & Education:
|Siblings||Jacob Day has a brother named Luke and two sisters named Izzy and Gracie.|
|Marital Status||Jacob Day has not gone public with his relationship, and it is not publicly known whether he is married or in a relationship.|
Jacob Day was born on February 22, 2002, in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He has three siblings, two sisters named Izzy and Gracie, and a brother named Luke.
Jacob Day’s father is a businessman and his mother is a homemaker.
Jacob Day is a high school graduate, but there is no information available about the name of his school or his college. His family is currently residing in the United States.
|Occupation||Social media influencer|
|Years Active||Jacob Day started his social media career by launching his personal TikTok channel titled jacobday in late 2010. He rose to fame through TikTok and has been active on the platform since then. He joined the Hype House in 2022.|
Jacob Day is an American social media celebrity and digital creator who was born on February 22, 2002, in Chicago, Illinois. He got famous through social media from an early age. He rose to fame after posting many lip-sync and hilarious clips on TikTok. Day’s first TikTok video was a comedic sketch set to “New Year’s Eve” by Mal Blum. He is a crowned user on TikTok with 894.4K followers and counting. His TikTok account has a massive following, and he joined the Hype House in 2022. Day is also the co-founder of The Breezy Boys, a group of TikTok stars. Jacob Day is also a YouTuber, Instagrammer, and social media personality. He has a YouTube channel, but it is not very active. Likewise, he has gained 71.8k subscribers on Youtube and 4.4k followers on Twitter. However, Jacob regularly uploads lifestyle and fashion photos on his Instagram. He has mustered 5.2 million followers on TikTok and 777k followers on his Instagram account “@jacobday“. Jacob Day is a tall personality who has a fit body. He is of White American ethnicity and belongs to American nationality. His hair color is light brown but he has colored it into blonde. He has very attractive green eyes. He is currently single and there is not much information available about his relationship history either. He has not revealed any information about his parents and their occupations. Jacob Day became famous through his self-titled TikTok account, where he posts lip-syncing and comedic videos that have amassed him 6 million fans. He is also a member of the collaborative web collective Vivid House and joined the Hype House in 2022. He has collaborated with many fellow video creators, including Federica Garcia and Gabriella Annalisa. His ability to entertain the audience and relatable sense of humor helped him amass 154 million likes. He has also gained popularity through his Instagram account where he regularly uploads lifestyle and fashion photos.
|Net Worth||Jacob Day’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million. Another source estimates his net worth to be around $1.8 million.|
|Sources of Income||Jacob Day’s sources of income include social media platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube. He has also collaborated with various brands.|
Jacob Day’s primary sources of income are from his career as a social media influencer, specifically through his TikTok account where he has amassed 6 million followers. He also makes money through his Instagram and YouTube accounts. However, his net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million, and he has not revealed his net worth publicly.
Interesting facts and Trivia
- Jacob Day was born on February 22, 2002, in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- He grew up alongside two siblings named Gracie and Izzy, as well as his brother Luke.
- Jacob Day was interested in social media from an early age and decided to open his first social media account in the late 2010 by launching his personal TikTok channel titled jacobday.
- He used to cooperate a lot with his friend on making videos and they used to produce a lot of sketches and some choreography, but later on Jacob decided to focus solely on making and sharing various comedy-related stuff.
- His first TikTok video was a comedic sketch set to “New Years Eve” by Mal Blum.
- He has mustered 5.2 million followers on TikTok, 777k followers on his Instagram account “@jacobday”, 71.8k subscribers on YouTube, and 4.4k followers on Twitter.
- He is a crowned user on TikTok with 894.4K followers and counting.
- Jacob Day has created a special niche for himself in the internet world and has earned a massive following.
- He joined the Hype House in 2022.
- He is a member of the Vivid House content collective.
- He has done duets with fellow creators such as Federica Garcia.
- Jacob Day’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million.